Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Question #3 Nov. 8th, 2010

We all meditate, but not all of us realize it! Meditation is like our thought closets' soundtrack. We don't just hear it, we sing along.

Our meditation is made up of words, words compose thoughts, and thoughts gravitate to themes that string together, making a constant stream. It's a subconscious way of keeping our thought closets well-stocked, and it's important to tune in to the lyrics, melody, and style of our meditations.
Hebrew definition of meditate: "to ponder, to converse with oneself."

Find the word "meditate" in the following verses. What did the Psalmist talk to himself about in Psalm 119?

Verse 27: I will (meditate) talk to myself about__________

Verse 48: I will talk to myself about_________

Verse 78: I will talk to myself about _________

Verse 148: I will talk to myself about_____________

2 comments:

  1. V.27 I will talk to myself about Your Wonders.
    V.48 I will talk to myself about Your Decrees.
    V.78 I will talk to myself about Your Precepts.
    V. 148 I will talk to myself about Your Promises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vs 27: I will talk to myself about Your wonderful miracles.
    Vs 48: I talk to myself about Your principles
    Vs 78: I will talk to myself about Your Commandments
    Vs 148: I will talk to myself about Your promises

    ReplyDelete