Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Friday, November 12, 2010

Question #7 Nov. 12th, 2010

Step 3. Concur with truth---make them obey Christ. This is where you stick a truthful label over the lie! Read through the truthful labels below. Check which truths you need to cover the lies you've been wearing.  

Truthful Labels
  • I am a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17)
  • I am forgiven (Eph. 1:7&8)
  • I am gifted with power, love, and a sound mind (2Tim. 1:7)
  • I am chosen to be fruitful (John 15:16)
  • I am complete (Col. 2:9-10)
  • I am secure (Romans 8:31-39) 
  • I am confident (Philippians 1:6)
  • I am free (Romans 6:18, 8:1)
  • I am capable (Philippians 4:13)
  • I am spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:5)
  • I am God's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)
  • I am welcome in God's presence (Eph. 2:18, Heb. 4:14-16)
  • I am sheltered and protected in God (Col. 3:3)
  • I am valuable to God (1Cor. 6:20)
  • I am a member of God's family (1John 3:1-2, Eph. 2:19)
  • I am God's treasure. (1Peter 2:9-10)
  • I am dearly loved (Col. 3:12)
  • I am being transformed (2Cor. 3:18)
  • I am an heir of God (Romans 8:17)
  • I am a friend of God (John 15:15)
  • I am God's delight (Zeph. 3:17) 
  • I am Welcomed to draw near to God (Eph. 3:12) 
Which one of these is new to you...or which one spoke to you the most today? 
 

    3 comments:

    1. I am Welcomed to draw near to God (Eph. 3:12) God wants me to come into His presence, He welcomes me there. Awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I see myself as Punchinello sometimes. I am small, beaten up, and damaged. To also see Eli the wood carver pick me up and tell me that all I really need is to spend time with Him every day. Then all that matters is what He says, not what others say. So, The one that says....I am God's workmanship, and also the one that says that I am dearly loved. Both are just so helpful when you feel like a Punchinello.

      ReplyDelete