Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Farewell Nov. 22, 2010

Tomorrow we will learn how God's Spirit helps us control our thought closets and how the wisdom of Christ can be the watchman at the closet door. Until then, mind your labeling, keep the inside of your thought closet pure, and monitor your assumptions, for as a woman "thinketh" so is she (Prov. 23:7 KJV) Good work!

Look up Prov. 23:7 in your favorite version of the Bible and meditate on it until we meet again! ~Judy

3 comments:

  1. Amplified Bible is my favorite...
    Proverbs 23:7 (Amplified Bible)

    7For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons, he says to you, eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you [but is grudging the cost].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had something to do tomorrow so I just got a little ahead of Monday...hope no one minds. I hope to see more posts from people "reading" this study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually like the NLT, but not with this particular verse, so I will have to repeat with the amplified, which I also love.

    "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons, he says to you, eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you (but is grudging the cost)".

    ReplyDelete