Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good Morning Prayer Nov. 12th, 2010

Father, Please bless our digital time together. May the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord my strength, and my Redeemer.  Lord, help us to destroy speculations and every lofty thing that raises up against the knowledge of God, and help us to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ Jesus, Your Son.  Amen.

If you have any prayer requests that I can pray over this weekend, please feel free to post them and I will pray. ~Judy

2 comments:

  1. I'm home with Ethan today, I think he has strep, dr at 10:15. Pray for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Tracy...I will pray for Ethan and your family. Sorry the little guy is feeling badly. Let me know what the doc says. ~Judy

    ReplyDelete