Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Farewell Nov. 11th, 2010

Hey we have finished an entire week of study (according to the book)! Way to go! I know it's a daunting task to peek into your thought closet and recognize it needs some updating. But take it a word at a time, a thought at a time, a prayer at a time. Coming up we will begin to relabel things. Until then, when you talk to yourself, ask: Are my words gracious and truthful?
Ponder this during the day...to be like Christ is to be full of grace and truth. If you are a name caller, meditate on these ScriptuRes:

Proverbs 3:3 (New International Version)

 3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
   bind them around your neck,
   write them on the tablet of your heart. 

Proverbs 8:7 (New International Version)


7 My mouth speaks what is true,
   for my lips detest wickedness. 


Proverbs 12:17 (New International Version)

 17 An honest witness tells the truth,
   but a false witness tells lies.

1 comment:

  1. Lord, let love and faithfulness be bound around my neck, write them on the tablet of my heart when I don't have the strength to believe it myself. Father, I ask you to help me today to speak what is true, and let it be true of me and my family that our lips detest wickedness. Help me to be an honest witness, one that tells the truth, and never a false witness that lies. Amen.

    ReplyDelete