Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Question #3 Nov. 16th, 2010

How does lacking that mind of Christ quality cause you to struggle with "stinkin' thinking"?

Because I lack____I struggle with_____.
Because I lack____I struggle with_____.
Because I lack____I struggle with_____.

We are not to be ________to this world, but
_________by the renewing of our ________. 

Romans 12:2 "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."

2 comments:

  1. Because I lack discipline I struggle with laziness.
    Because I lack integrity I struggle with commitment.
    Because I lack Noble thoughts I struggle with how i talk to myself.

    We are not to be conformed to this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I lack truth, I struggle with believing lies
    Because I lack pure thoughts I struggle with worldliness

    We are not to be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of our minds.

    ReplyDelete