Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Friday, November 19, 2010

Farewell Nov. 19th, 2010

If the Hebrew people had vibrant roots of truth in their thought closets, they would have tasted healthy fruit. If they had not acted presumptuously but rather believed God and accepted truth that says, "God will fight for us; I won't be afraid," they would have produced the fruit of confidence and obedience from the root of faith and security. 

Next time we meet we will discuss whether unbelief feeds our faulty assumptions or not. God Bless and I will see ya Monday! ~Judy

2 comments:

  1. I think it is hard to identify roots. It might be easier to identify fruit, but to come up with the accurate root that caused it....I don't know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Judy. So many of the fruits are intertwined and its hard for me to separate them and identify each one along with their root.

    ReplyDelete