Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good Morning Prayer Nov. 16th, 2010

Father God, We come to You in the name of Jesus and we ask You to let the words of our mouths, and the meditations of our hearts, be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, our strength, and redeemer. We also ask for help in destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Father today I want to bring up some old requests that are still concerning us....Mine and Michele's foot, Mike Cline's pain management, my prodigal son, and I want to pray for all those that said they would do this study and never made time for you Lord. I pray that you would press it upon their hearts the urgency to make time for You. If not with this study then some way, some how today that they would make time for You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment