Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Satan is really fighting this! Nov. 11th, 2010

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that Satan really, really, doesn't want us to do this study. I keep hitting road blocks after road blocks. First the facebook thing, and then the ones who came over here couldn't post without a google account for an ID to post. Now, today, my power went out for an hour in the middle of me posting the questions today....so I am really behind. HaHa Satan you are a loser, and won't win! I will persevere in Jesus name!

2 comments:

  1. Amen Judy! Satan knows that we need this study....He wants us to keep believing the lies that have overtaken our lives! I rebuke him in the precious name of Jesus!!!!! Keep on Judy...You're doing a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. We rebuke you Satan, in Jesus' name.

    ReplyDelete