Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Question #4 Nov. 10th, 2010

God made a way to manage the meditation of your heart. From Psalm 19:14 see if you can discern:

  • The Standard we should meet with our words and meditation.
  • The source from whom our words and meditation should depend. 

Psalm 19:14 (New International Version)

 14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
   be pleasing in your sight,
   LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

 *You should recognize this verse....we start out with it everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Every thought I have and word that I speak need to be acceptable to the Lord. He IS my source!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and words should be acceptable to my Lord. Like Punchenello in You Are Special...It should only matter to me what the Lord says about me and what His Word says. He should be my source of self worth. Like Punchenello....Eli the wood carver told him to spend time with Him everyday and soon it wouldn't matter what the others thought of Him only what Eli thought of him! If you have never read this story... it is a children's book by Max Lucado and you can find it on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete