Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Question #4 Nov. 8th, 2010

Most of us really want to meditate, or talk to ourselves, about God's wonders and Word, but we fight the urge to meditate on other things. Here are some of my frequent meditations: "I hope I can get my needs met." "I wonder what will happen?" "I don't know if I can get everything done!" "I am overwhelmed." and "I wish I hadn't said that stupid thing." Our meditations reflect whatever we focus our minds on.

Post what is on the shelf of your thought closet. What do you meditate on the most?

3 comments:

  1. To be honest, My thoughts are mostly on my health/body, my family/issues. Circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts tend to be on the circumstances going on....finances, kids, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thoughts are on what i need to do that week. Family issues etc.

    ReplyDelete