Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Question #5 Nov. 8th, 2010

Most of our meditations are swimming around in our thought closet. If you observe them, you can determine they fall into some categories---like bins in our thought closets.

Post the labeled bins that best characterize your most frequent meditations by choosing  five  or six from this list:
(We probably could choose more, but let's just pick five for now.)
  • My needs
  • My plans
  • My fears
  • My future
  • My rights
  • My wishes
  • My failures
  • My past
  • My body
  • My insecurities
  • My pride
  • My faith
  • My family
  • My situation
  • Other needs
  • The condition of our world

2 comments:

  1. My failures, my plans, my insecurities, my future, my faith, my family etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family, fears, faith, body, insecurities

    ReplyDelete