Judy Rowland

Judy Rowland
Ready to study with me?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Question #1 Nov. 8th, 2010

I love that prayer and the psalmist's two basic assumptions from which he prayed: humans use words and humans meditate.

We have talked about the words we use, and Friday you thought and prayed about committing your way to God and truly relying on His Word. To put our commitment into practice, we begin today discerning the "meditations of our hearts."

Do you meditate? Choose one of these responses that best fits your answer:
  • Yes
  • No
  • I think so
  • Never have; never will 
  • Daily
  • I don't know
  • Seldom
  • Isn't that New Age?

3 comments:

  1. I do, but not as often as I wish so I will say seldom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do but not as often as I would like so I would say "seldom"

    ReplyDelete